Site Improvement Plan
Aim of the HCS SIP:
To create a 21st Century learning environment in which teachers and students achieve to high levels.
Hallett Cove School exists to:
- Develop a culture of aspirant learners who strive to do their best to achieve their personal learning goals.
- Demonstrate intentional, responsive and effective learning design that engages and extends all learners.
- Build a innovative and engaging learning environment R-12.
- To have a united and consistent approach towards curriculum development R-12.
- Ensure Educational leadership is shared.
- Develop and follow agreed directions – common purpose, priorities and directions.
- Strategically alignment of school resources.
- Engage in successful Partnerships through respectful dialogue with parents and wider community.
We will achieve this by:
- High expectations for all learners
- Intentional Design – including explicit teaching and scaffolding
- Targeted and tailored learning – supportive and informed by AC and SACE
- Quality learning environment – safe, engaging and challenging learning environment
- Collaborative culture – supports staff to share, develop and review curriculum, pedagogy, etc
- Consistency and coherence– agreed R-12 approaches are documented and consistently implemented
- Continuous improvement – effective processes exist
- Challenging and engaging learners – purposeful and innovative learning
- Systematic monitoring – inform teaching, evaluate and refine programs and practice
- Intervention and Support – all learners can progress towards or exceed agreed standards
- Improved outcomes – whole school and individual