Out Of School Hours CareOSHC
Services and contact details
- Before School Care (BSC)
- After School Care (ASC)
- Vacation Care (VAC)
- ADDRESS: 2-32 Gledsdale Road, Hallett Cove SA 5158 Hallett Cove OSHC is located on the grounds of Hallett Cove School R-12. It is situated on Gledsdale Road.
- PHONE: 8392 1030 (An answering machine is available to take messages after hours).
- MOBILE: 0401 719 591
- EMAIL: email@example.com
We have a specially designed OSHC room located adjacent to the drop-off zone on Gledsdale Road (near the soccer oval). In addition to our OSHC room, we also utilise other areas of the school to ensure students have a rich, varied and enjoyable experiences.
Hours of operation and fees
BEFORE SCHOOL CARE SESSIONS
|8.00 am – 8.30 am||Short Session||$ 11.00 per child|
|6.30 am – 8.30 am||Full Session||$18.00 per child|
AFTER SCHOOL CARE SESSIONS
|3.00 pm – 6.15 pm||Full Session||$23.00 per child|
SCHOOL CLOSURE AND PUPIL FREE DAYS
|6.30 am – 6.15 pm||Full Day||$52.00 per child|
VACATION CARE SESSIONS
|6.30 am – 6.15 pm||Full Day||$64.00 per child|
EARLY DISMISSAL SESSIONS
|2.15 pm – 6.15 pm||Full Session||$25.00 per child|
|12.30 pm – 6.15pm||Full Session||$27.00 per child|
Children must be picked up on or before 6.15pm. A late fee of $10.00 per family will be imposed when parents/guardians arrive after 6:15pm. An additional $1.00 per minute will be incurred for any time of care after 6.15pm. If a child/ren are still at the Centre at closing time the following procedure will take place:
- After closing time the Staff member on duty will attempt to contact parents/guardians/emergency contacts as listed on the enrolment form.
- Staff will continually attempt to contact parent/guardians/emergency contacts until 6.45pm.
- If no contact is able to be made 30 minutes after closing time the staff will proceed to contact the Head of Junior School and the Police and the child/ren will be handed over to police care.
Late payment of fees and additional charges
If your account is overdue we will follow our late fee collection policy and your child/children may no longer be eligible to be booked in for care.
- Vacation Care: A $10 per child per day deposit is required to secure your booking. (This will be credited to your account during Week 1 of Vacation Care.)
- Vacation Care: $10 late booking fee per child per week for Vacation Care bookings received during the two week period before Vacation Care commences.
- OSHC Late Booking Fee: $10 per family for bookings received after 9am for sessions that afternoon or for any ‘walk-in’ bookings for any session.