Leveraging Industry Partnerships to deliver high quality Educational and Career outcomes
The ultimate challenge based learning experience
The Technologies facilities at Hallett Cove School, cater for students with a diverse range of skills, interests and future pathways. Students have access to a range of specialist spaces including our;
- Photography Suite and Studio
- Architecture Studio
- Timber Workshop
- Metal Workshop
- Advanced Manufacturing Suite
- Two dedicated Information Technology Suites
- Junior Material Technologies Workshop
This diversity in design and realisation spaces allows students to create and innovate in a range of ways;
- Digitally using industry standard CAD, Architecture, Photography, Robotics and App Design software
- Cutting-edge production methods including Laser Cutting, Laser Etching, 3D Printing, Vinyl Cutting, Profile Cutting, CNC routing and CNC Milling.
- Contemporary production methods including furniture making and metal fabrication.
- Trade-based production methods including bricklaying, paving, Plasterboarding, plumbing using traditional methods and Rehau piping, framing, roofing and timber construction.
Students can follow a variety of pathways to gain expertise in discrete skill sets, or diversify their skills by participating in a range of pathways.
Skills for the future
Through strong industry partnerships, Hallett Cove School recognises and celebrates students who transition into School-based or Fulltime Apprenticeships through the ‘Adelaide Profile Services into Industry Awards’.
Our Technologies staff have a range of industry qualifications and experiences, providing authenticity and insights for students studying at Hallett Cove School.