Senior schoolYear 10 Overview
Year 10 at Hallett Cove School comprises of students who have attended Middle School at Hallett Cove. In recognition of the special needs of young adolescents we offer a unique curriculum and provide opportunities for students to develop effective relationships with peers and teachers.
YEAR 10 IN THE SENIOR SCHOOL AT HALLETT COVE SCHOOL MEANS THAT:
- Home groups are based around the information shared from parents and year 10 teachers at Hallett Cove
- Each class has a Home Group classroom which they use for most of their subjects and the Pastoral Care program. Students develop a class identity and ownership of their Home Group room.
- The Year 10 Year Level Manager is pivotal in managing the students, teachers and curriculum. Parent and student issues and concerns should be referred to the Home Group teacher, the Year Level Manager or the Head of Senior School.
IN YEAR 10 STUDENTS TAKE PART IN A RANGE OF ACTIVITIES INCLUDING:
- Work Experience
- Anti -Harassment and Cyber Bullying Program in the Pastoral Care Program
- House Sports competitions
An intoduction to Senior School
Year 10 Subject Options
An overview of our year 10 subject structure
Information on all subjects 7-12