SURFING PROGRAM FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY – FEBRUARY TO APRIL
This program is conducted at our local beaches. Students enrol and pay for the course online.
The school provides the transport to and from the beach. It is one session per week.
The price includes all equipment and wetsuit hire plus access to surfing lessons from beginners to advanced.
Contact the International Liaison Officer – Ms Wildman
SKI TRIP – AUGUST EACH YEAR
- August each year
- Snowbird Inn, Mt Hotham
- Cost approx. $1600
- Includes transport, accommodation, breakfast and evening meal @ Mt Hotham
- 5-day Lift pass
- 5 group lessons
- 5 day ski or board hire, including helmet hire
- 1 night skiing session
- Contact Mr Blenkinsop ph: 8392 1020
THE ARTS – JULY AND DECEMBER
- Two school productions – July and December
- Opportunities for music, drama, dance and backstage production classes
- Contact Ms Lorraine Hardy ph: 8392 1020
2018 Production of “Three Men and a Nugget”
(Hugo, our French student is in the foreground holding the glass)