PARENT PORTAL ~ First time user
Lets get you started with Daymap Connect. Your portal into Live Resulting, attendance and achievement data for your student.
STEP 1 – Preparing your details
In order to create your account you will need two items of information:
- Email Address: the email address registered with the school. If you have not registered your email address, it has changed, or you cannot remember which email to you registered, please contact the school to update via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 8392 1020.
- Student Code: The student code is a 6 digit number and can be found on your child’s Chromebook, any school invoice or receipt, library or student card. You can also request the code in the form below if it cannot be located.
The email address and student code need to match on our system for an account creation to be successful.
STEP 2- Creating your account
To create your account you:
- click the ‘Daymap ~ Create Account’ button below.
- fill-out your details: Email Address and Student Code.
- click the blue ‘Reset Password’ button.
- click the ‘Click here to log on to Daymap Connect’ hyperlink on the same screen. This will load the login screen for Daymap Connect.
- you will receive a Password and your Username via email.
- login using your Username and Password provided in the email through the Daymap Connect login screen.
You will be prompted to change the password to one of your own choosing. Please ensure you use a complex password and keep your password secure. It is recommended that you choose a unique password for this site. The security of this password protects sensitive information about your child and is not to be shared with other people.
Need further assistance?
If you need further assistance please fill-out the ‘Request Assistance with Daymap’ form below.
Request assistance with Daymap
Hallett Cove School acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the lands that are used by the school, and we pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.